Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weepy day

Those who know me well, know that I don't cry too often. I don't know why--I just don't cry too much.

But today...well, I think it's just one of those weepy days. No doubt it's fatigue that is the underlying reason.

I was just reading through your comments and your posts on your own blogs and in various places, and I am just overwhelmed by everyone's kindness. Thank you for taking the time to pray for our precious Kate and for taking the time to write to us to let us know you are praying. God is soooo good to bless us with all of you.

THANK YOU!!

8 comments:

Terrie said...

I'm praying for your family. I don't even know you ... but I am praying for Kate today.

Kimberly said...

Karin - do you have other friends that can come relieve some of the time? I wish we lived closer!

Kimberly

Kim K. said...

Oh my. Please know that I'll continue to pray for you. Perhaps I can arrange for a time to visit the Cardiology Unit. Grand Rapids isn't that far away. You have every right to feel overwhelmed. Lifting you up in prayer!!!

Joyful Mom said...

That's what the Body of Christ does--we carry one anothers burdens :)

The Glorious Body of Christ.

You and your family are covered in prayer, friend.

sara said...

so sorry for your day...but a good hard cry sometimes helps!!

still praying....God WILL work out the details!

Pete, Alison and Charlie said...

Still thinking of you all and praying that little Kate surprises everyone and gets rid of those drains in a fortnight! Sending much love your way from a fellow heart mum. XXX

Blessed Mom of Four, Now Five said...

Karin,
Praying for you and Kate. BTW, fatigue always makes me weepy.
Blessings,
Robbie

Suzette said...

Lifting you up in prayer and praying God gives you the strength and rest you need. Never forget that He catches every one of your tears,(Psalm 56:8)and puts them in his bottle as a precious treasure.