Thursday, April 02, 2009

Great News for SaraGrace!

We were given great news about SaraGrace today! The condition of her heart valve and conduit is unchanged from last year, so she will not need surgery this year. Hooray!

Taylor was home babysitting the kids. They seemed to be in the mood for some body art and took some poetic liberties while Taylor was 'otherwise occupied' in the bathroom. Since he knows my penchant for photographing everything they do, he took these pictures for me. The kids all look bummed to have been busted by big brother.


"I'm soooo sorry. I don't know what I was thinking."


"What? I didn't do it! I have no idea why everyone is mad!"


"Who me? I don't know what you're talking about!"


"I'm so miserable to know that I've let you down."

I would have guessed the culprit to be Jake, but no....it was Zoey!! For the life of me, I can't figure out why Jordan let Zoey color his face with a marker?!?!