Thursday, April 09, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
-melting snow and these flowers blooming in my yard

-God's comfort and encouragement
-doctors who stay in school long enough to be heart surgeons
-friends and family who tell me that they are praying for Kate
-good medical care
-friends and family who have offered to help with babysitting and meals
-clean hospitals
-that God even let me be a mom! :)
-that these little toe nails will be pink instead of blue by this time next week

2 comments:

Joyful Mom said...

YES---Pink toes! I can hardly wait to see them. I know you must be so anxious about the surgery. Trusting that The Comforter will give you peace, sweet friend. I know everything is going to be just fine :)

Cari Bacon said...

You are right. We have so much to be thankful for. The fact that we have more then just our needs supplied is such a blessing! Those little toes are just precious!

With love and prayers: Cari