Tuesday, April 14, 2009

3:15 PM Update--Tue.

Nothing much has changed in the past few hours. Kate is fairly stable--just struggling with her blood pressure issues. She is still lethargic and that makes her nurse and myself a bit anxious.

Dr. Bove stopped by again so I got to talk to him. He is happy with her progress so far.

We are sitting outside PICU right now because they are bringing a baby in next to Kate and need to get the baby stabilized.

I was wondering if you would mind writing an email or leaving a comment on the blog telling Kate where you are (country or state or city--whatever you're comfortable with). I thought it would be neat for her to know all places the prayers for her were coming from. I know we have some coming from China and Australia, as well as the US, but I would love to know where

There are some really young couples up here with tiny babies. It makes my heart ache for them to be going through this at such a young age. I just talked to one mom who is waiting for her baby to come out of surgery but he has had some bleeding issues and the surgery has gone on 3 hours past the time it was supposed to. Their baby's name is Mason if you want to pray for him. He's 6 days old.