Friday, April 24, 2009

11:30AM Update - Friday

No word yet on the chest x-ray, although it was done around 9AM. We had to sit and wait for quite awhile afterward for someone to come and wheel us back upstairs. (I sat in a wheelchair and held Kate.) So, we got some great cuddle time in and we both benefited from that. :)

She had to go back on oxygen during the night, so that was a little setback. She is tolerating the tubes fairly well, although has been pushing them aside to pick her nose practically all morning. I think she is just so dry in there and wants to 'fix' it. She hasn't gotten much out of there, but I'm letting her be gross because I can only imagine how uncomfortable she must feel.

She had some visitors this morning who brought her a present and she rewarded them with her first smile of the day. she is sitting in bed playing with toys and being so well behaved. She got a bath and got her hair washed, which really ticked her off, but she looks and smells much better now.

She has been eating enough to keep the NG tube out, THANK YOU, GOD!!! I'll update you when I hear about the x-ray.