Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fabulous News! :)

The nurse practioner just stopped by to tell me....drum roll please...CHEST TUBE COMING OUT tomorrow morning!!! WOOHOO!!! :)

If all goes well, we should be able to come home on Thursday!

It's a good thing because I am starting to get goofy. Last night, the cycling of my sound machine seemed to be saying, "Elmo's got ma-il...Elmo's got mail." Yeah...I've been listening to waaaay too many Elmo DVD's.

I also think I am snorer-dude magnet material. A confession...I cannot STAND the sound of snoring. If you wanted to torture me into giving up a national secret, it would be to put me in a room with the sound of snoring 24 hours a day. I don't know why it bugs me so much but it just drives me nuts. Our new roommate came today and his dad has been lying on the bench snoring for HOURS.

Just. shoot. me. now!

Kate is napping but the minute she wakes up, we are going for a walk! Ack! Every nerve in my body is vibrating.

PFK!!