Thursday, October 29, 2009

America the Beautiful



(God said)..."How gladly would I treat you like sons and give you a desireable land, the most beautiful inheritance of any nation. I thought you would call me, 'Father,' and not turn away from following Me." Jeremiah 3:19


"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem (America, America),...how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing." Matthew 23:37


He is waiting with open arms. Loving you. Aching for you. Longing for you.

Come home.

9 comments:

Kimberlie said...

I am so jealous of the weather you have been having. You would think being in the south, we would have nice weather, but it's been cold, gloomy, and rainy for what seems like months. Today we are having some very heavy rain and thunderstorms. I am really, really, grumpy.

Enjoy your nice weather! Your photos are so beautiful.

Shonni said...

Amen!

trustandobey said...

Beautiful collage, Karen! And true statements. God has blessed this increasingly wayward nation beyond measure. Hope He doesn't run out of patience any time soon.

Adeye said...

I have chills. Sooooo stunning!

Jean said...

I'm with Shonni-- Amen!

Beautiful post!

Tracie said...

Amen!!! Beautiful pictures....beautiful post!

Cari said...

wow...love this post...pictures and all!

Lyn said...

Love your pictures! I loved the weather in Boston. I hope we can meet up in June.
Love,
Lyn

Deanna, aka Dj, Deej, and sometimes even 6pumps. said...

Karin this is absolutely gorgeous!