- I'm thankful for a car to drive to the gazillion places I had to go today.
- I'm thankful that I wasn't sick, since I had so many things to do.
- I'm trying to be thankful in the midst of my kids being sick--AGAIN.
- I'm very, very thankful that we were able to spend an hour 'at da wake, frowing sthones.' (translation: at the lake, throwing stones)
- I'm thankful that I have a camera and can record the precious moments of my kids' lives, and the beauty that God has set me in the middle of
I'm thankful for sweet toddlers that like to be buddies
I'm thankful for how breathtakingly BLUE the water was yesterday at the lake
I'm thankful for little boys and that this one didn't have to potty in the woods this time
I'm thankful that even though Jordan turned his head right as I snapped this, I was still able to get some beautiful leaves in the background
I'm thankful that these little guys cracked me up as they tried to bring up 'treasure' from the lake bed (ie: pieces of paper that hung from their sticks)
I'm thankful for daughters...even ones that say, 'Aw, Mom, I don't want to wear a coat...!"
I'm thankful that this little one's heart is beating strong, thanks to a brilliant, kind surgeon who did her surgery free of charge
I'm thankful that this little one's heart is beating well enough to keep her active
I'm thankful for the way that Kate's arm so often finds its way around the back or leg of her parents and siblings
I'm trying not to be totally grossed out and un-thankful for the fact that Jake just came and sneezed all over my computer and my hands just now. EEwwwww....