Thursday, October 22, 2009

Perhaps I Spoke too Soon

I thought piggy flu was heading out the door, but alas...Jillian and Chloe relapsed today with fevers and lethargy. Jillian has had the weirdest joint pain with it. Today her hands hurts. Jordan kept sneezing out an astonishing amount of goo. Every time he sneezed someone yelled, "Jordan needs a kleenex!!" and boy...that was an understatement (ie: it was hanging in long streams down to his chin---ewww)

That was probably way too much information, so to avoid grossing you out, I thought I would post some New England photos. Although we have lost some of the vibrant reds, there is still plenty of fall color to enjoy.






Old churches like this are in every town

Hope this homeowner didn't mind me taking this photo--but the house was so New England


These cool rock walls are everywhere