Monday, August 31, 2009

Jakey Photo Shoot

Jakey looked so cute all dressed up for church that I just had to drag him outside for a little photo shoot. There is a semi-trailer across the street that is rather rusty and cool looking--not as cool as an old railroad car, but it will do.










The little kids have been watching the big girls get ready for school. They got their backpacks on and headed outside.

All dressed up and no place to go

But go, we will

On second thought, I think I'll just stay home

7 comments:

trustandobey said...

Karin,
Do you own a baseball bat? You are going to need it when that boy gets a little older (to keep the girls away). Seriously!! Hey, the" I heart faces" contest next week is "back to school". You should enter the one with the kids and their packs. Adorable!
BTW, the wife of that couple who had the van accident 15 years ago and lost her children is named Janet Willis. I think you could get information about them @ www.adadsdelight.org named after a book she wrote.

Angie said...

What sweet photos! Jake looks to sweet to be a stinker! And where did you find those adorable backpacks for Zoey and Kate??

Kim K. said...

Jake is one handsome little boy. Your pictures always put a smile on my face. Where did you find the panda bear knapsacks? They are adorable.

Sharon said...

This post is just too CUTE!!! :)

James, Dawn and Family said...

What a cutie! He's gonna be a heartbreaker! Where did you find those back packs?

Adeye said...

Oh my---he is absolutely ADORABLE!!! How do you NOT kiss him all day long :)

LOVE the little outfit.

Wife of the Pres. said...

How in the world do you take so many photos???

They are all just so precious! And the one of the girls praying before school … oh my heart.

And yeah, the baseball cap is NOT going to work, I'm afraid. I have no advice. :)

Hope you all are getting settled in. Hope all is well. ;)