Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Web addresses for contacting Senators and Congressmen

If you would like to write to your Senator or Congressman to let him/her know what you think of the health care plan being floated, here are the websites. Once you get to the site, you can click on your state to find out who is representing you in Washington.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thanks for the links. I am going to put them on my blog as well.