Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Charity--Cash for Clunkers

I really don't like to post two political stories in a row. Please forgive me. I consider this a personal, family blog, but this story is alarming enough that it warrants another post. I cannot believe that I am posting this about AMERICA...land of the FREE???

If you are considering a charitable contribution to the Cash for Clunkers program, please do NOT do so until you have watched this.

This isn't about liberal, conservative or anything else. It's about the federal government seizing ALL information contained in your computer -- they come right out and say your computer now belongs to them - and can share it with foreign entities.

Everyone who has clicked on that government web site and agreed to the fine print which few read, their lives now belong to the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqfuZ7hiap0

Please warn your family, friends and business colleagues DO NOT GO TO www.cars.gov