Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun in the Sun


There are eggs in that thar nest!

You don't want to know how I got this picture, but I'll tell you anyway. I dragged a chair out to the tree but I still couldn't get high enough. I briefly entertained the idea of bringing the ladder out, but decided it would be too much trouble. I held the camera up as high as I could and poked it through the branches. Aimed...and took about 10 pictures to get one that was actually OF the nest and in focus. I have several pictures of branches. ha.

The weather was gorgeous today, so we stayed outside most of the day. I shouldn't have because now I have laundry coming out of my ears, but we couldn't resist. Kate has to go back to U of M tomorrow for post-op testing, so we knew we wouldn't be able to play much tomorrow.

Learning the fine art of blowing dandelion seeds...








4 comments:

Kim K. said...

What fun pictures of the kiddos. I want this weather to last for awhile. I'm so ready for it. I can't even imagine what your laundry must look like with all your kiddos. I'm gripping about my laundry with the 4 of us and I have nothing to complain about. Good luck with post-op testing tomorrow at UofM.

Lori said...

Oh those sweet faces just make me smile!! And I love picturing you getting the pic of the nest! That's too funny but you got a good one!! Beautiful Robin eggs!!

trustandobey said...

Hi Karin,
Yummy pictures of your little ones! Impressive egg shot too! Glad you had such a good day. It was beautiful in NC today too. Best wishes tomorrow...hope it all goes smoothly.
Lisa

Shonni said...

What cute pictures...and I love your story about getting your nest photo.