Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Field Trip

Yesterday, I went on a field trip with Jillian's class. We had a very nice time!

Taylor was home babysitting and I had laid all the kids' clothes out the night before, so he would know what they were supposed to wear. When I got home, Jake and Jordan were wearing this....look closely at their jeans (and don't be distracted by the way Jake put his sweatshirt on!).



I said, "Um, Taylor, did you happen to notice that Jordan is wearing Jake's jeans and that they are about four inches too short?"

Taylor looked and said, "No, I didn't. But that would explain why Jake's jeans kept falling off all day."

Ya think?

*****************************************


A disturbing wardrobe malfunction


Sweet sister moments


Jake's latest footwear choice


SarGrace leads the little girls on a jaunt around the yard.


Jake chases after them yelling, 'Wait for me! Wait for me!" (They didn't)


The Fearsome Foursome


I think most parts of the country have maple trees that shed 'helicopter seeds' in the spring. We have a blast playing helicopter with them. SaraGrace put a new twist on the fun by making 'helicopter pie.' It wasn't very yummy. (Jake tried it.)


4 comments:

Kim K. said...

I love your daily adventures. Such fun and great pictures. I hope you can keep this going once you relocate. I'll need my Treasures from Afar fix!!

Cindy said...

The Fearsome Foursome picture was the best! Thanks for making me smile!

Lori said...

Oh my gosh...I am dying from laughter here. That Jake is a hoot!! I'm tellin' ya...you've got built-in blog material for the rest of your life!

AWESOME pictures (as usual!!)

James, Dawn and Family said...

i love the pictures. i also love the shoes & matching of the clothes. It is my everyday fun, exciting life.