Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Heart Faces - week 23 - Sepia Photo Challenge



Normally I don't enter the I Heart Faces weekly contests...um...'cause I know I'm not in their league. I do take photos for the contest, just to learn new things, but I don't enter. This week, I decided to enter for fun--or maybe I might get lucky enough to get some feedback that will help me improve. :)

I don't know how to make the photos post in a larger size, so hopefully the I Heart Faces judges will double click on this photo to see it larger. :))

13 comments:

Shonni said...

That is such a precious picture...I love how they are looking at each other and enjoying their moment together.

Jeremi said...

What a precious photo! Your family is inspiring!!

Joyful mom said...

I absolutely LOVE that pic. You really are an amazing photographer.

Holly said...

okay, you have THE cutest treasures from afar!!!
Love the picture!

Kim K. said...

That's just darling. I just enjoy seeing all your pictures. You must have a camera in hand all the time to capture such great shots. I'm hoping for some decent photo opportunities at Lake Michigan in the next week...fingers crossed!!

Tiffany Walensky said...

How could you possibly think you are not good enough to enter iheartphotos? This photo is FABULOUS! Great choice for sepia!

Mom 2 Four said...

That is an awesome photo, great job!!

Melissa said...

Wow they are adorable!

Billykidd said...

What a wonderful and sweet moment you captured! Great job.

metaphase said...

Glad you threw your hat into the ring! It's a terrific photo. Good luck!

The Dillon 6 said...

what a beautiful picture!!!!

DM said...

You really captured a great moment!

Jenny said...

What a sweet picture!