Friday, February 26, 2010

Heavy Heart --**UPDATE**


UPDATE: Here is a photo of Marsha and her precious kids. Please continue to lift them up. No news yet today on her condition--other than that she made it through the night.


Please take a moment to lift up a precious family who is losing their wife/mom. She is so young and has two children, age 4 and 6. The doctors cannot find a reason, but her heart is giving out and she is not expected to live much longer. In fact, they expected her to go home to Jesus yesterday, but she is still hanging on. I do not know her personally, but she was in an online Bible study I did recently. She has been able to spend some snuggle time with her children the past two days, but as you can imagine, her husband and children need a lot of prayer.

9 comments:

Jean said...

My heart is so heavy for this dear family. It just doesn't make sense. I am still praying for a miracle.

Lori said...

It is more than I can fathom. I don't know this family either but she is a sister in Christ and my heart is broken for those she leaves behind. It's simply unthinkable.

God is always faithful...even in the very darkest moments.

sara said...

praying!

Tracie said...

I will be praying for her and her family!

trustandobey said...

Oh my goodness...what about a transplant? Wouldn't she be the perfect candidate? Karin, you posted this as an update. Have you mentioned her story before?
Praying!!!!
Lisa

Karin said...

She is too weak for a transplant, unfortunately. They said she wouldn't survive it.

I posted the info about her first, and then later added the photo as an update.

Kristin Ferguson said...

Praying here in NC. Trusting our Father for peace, healing, and comfort for all involved!

Kristin

Charissa said...

I heard about this family on another blog.... Praying that our Heavenly Father will allow us all to witness a miracle and keep this momma on this Earth to be with her children while they grow up.

Adeye said...

My friend, my heart is ACHING for her family. They are going to need so much grace to get through this. I cannot even begin to imagine such pain.