Saturday, January 09, 2010

Fun in the Snow

One nice thing about living in New England (at least where we are) is that the weather is pretty decent during the winter. Most days it's in the high twenties or low thirties. It's enough to keep snow on the ground but not so frigid that you are forced to endure frozen-booger-syndrome. If you don't know what that is, you have not experienced below zero temperatures. I'm just sayin'...

Anyway...some of the girls went out to sled down the little hill in our yard and I was soon summoned to watch.

Big sister Jillian assists little sisters


"Gah! I'm falling off! How do you stay on these things?"


"That was a little too scary for my taste."


"I think that was FUN!"


"Here's the way it's done, Ladies!"


"Like this?! See ya later, dudes!"


"I'm trying this again."


"Despite the fact that this bothersome saucer keeps sliding out from under me, I WILL prevail and figure out a way to stay on top of it."


"Here I go!"

"Oh yeah, baby. I have this mastered."


"I find this display of athleticism exhausting and prefer to sit at the bottom of the hill eating snow."



"Not me! I could do this all day long!"