Thursday, April 22, 2010

We Interrupt this trip for some breaking news....

Please take a moment to lift up this sweet family, whose daughter was adopted from Serbia with a life-threatening heart condition. She had surgery this week and this morning, her heart stopped for 45 minutes. She is currently on a heart/lung machine and her parents are waiting to hear if there is any hope of survival.

Update on my brother in law, Lance: So far, two of his sons are a MATCH for bone marrow!!! This is highly unusual. I would love to report the whole story but I'm sure I would get some details incorrect, so I will direct you to their blog to see the miracles that God has been up to in their lives.

Update on my dad: His PSA test came back this week showing higher levels, which means his cancer is not in remission. He will be having a CT scan this week as well as a bone scan to see if the cancer is contained to the prostate. Either way, he will be undergoing chemo soon.