Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Beauty

I love spring. It's incredibly beautiful. There is something awe-inspiring about new life--even if it is being represented by leaf buds and flowers. I love how God reminds us year after year that no matter how long or dark winter was, there is always, always spring.

New Life.

New hope.

Fresh beauty.

I have been out trying to capture some of that beauty with my camera. It cannot possibly do justice to how stunningly God has painted the scenery, though.























8 comments:

Kimberlie said...

Beautiful! Your photos always bring me joy!

trustandobey said...

Beautiful, Karin!
I was out this weekend too. Took 400 shots...hope I got a few I can post.
Lisa

Kristin Ferguson said...

Gorgeous! I think you captured God's grandeur quite well!

Kristin

Kim K. said...

Stunning photos.

Sharon said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Holly said...

Those are AMAZINg...the one with the bee...WOW.
In awe (of your camera and skills but mostly of the Creator!!)!
love,
Holly

Lori said...

Karin, those pics are amazing!! I *envy* your talent, friend!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Wow! To the Lord's creation AND to your photography skills, breathtaking!

Blessings to you!

Tina

P.S. Hop over to my nest when you get a minute!