Thursday, September 02, 2010

Where We Are....

***UPDATE*** We are sold out of the daisy blanket set and I was unable to get more of that fabric today. There was a large amount of it at the store yesterday but I guess we weren't the only ones who loved it. I will be contacting those who pre-ordered to see if they have a second choice.

Drum roll please....

We have currently sold over 40 blanket and pillow sets!!

Since each set is triple matched by my husband's employer, making each one a $44 donation to baby Joy rather than just our $11, as of this morning....

baby Joy now has....

$1,800 raised for her heart surgery!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!! We are so excited!!

Thank you sooooo much for ordering! We are going for the $5,000 to fully fund her surgery!! Please spread the word! Do your Christmas shopping early!

In order not to make daily trips to the fabric store, I have decided to take pre-orders for your favorite sets rather than have them all made up ahead of your orders.

So....

Right now, the only set we cannot make is the ladybug set--I bought the last of the fabric they had. However....there is another ladybug selection at the store and I will go get some of that and post it as soon as possible.

We are almost halfway to our 'impossible' goal of $5,000!! The first day of orders is on it's way to those who ordered and we will be able to make another trip to the post office today for the second batch. We are trying to keep up each day so you don't have to wait a long time (and my parents are coming to visit next week and we will be taking the week off!).

Thank you all sooo much for helping my girls help a sweet baby girl in China!