Wednesday, September 01, 2010

More Fabric Choices

***UPDATE*** We just sold out of the Ladybug set and the Daisy set. If you want either of those, please leave a comment and your email address. I can get more of the Daisy fabric, but the ladybug is gone. I can substitute a similar ladybug print if you want to risk it. :)



Sorry it has taken us all afternoon to get one of everything made up for you to see. Without further ado...

Set F: Camo

Set G: Ladybug

Set H: Daisy
- this sweet set didn't photograph well--it's SO much cuter in person! The pillow is green and white striped with flower lace.

Set I: Aqua Floral

Set J: Argyle

Set K: Froggies
- brown background with cute green froggies; the pillow is green and white striped but I tried a bazillion times to get a non-washed out photo to no avail.

5 comments:

Kim K. said...

Ok. We've looked over the latest choices. Super darling. We ordered 2 sets. The girls would like:

Set I: Aqua Floral
Set II. Lady bug

No rush, Karin. Seriously. No rush.

Michelle said...

Okay I would like a set of the Daisy. My daughter will love this for her dolls. I will pay thru the paypal.

Cari said...

I think this will make a great Christmas gift for Cali and Sami. May I please order one set of ladybug and one set of frogs...thanks! {if you don't mind emailing me your address & I'll get the check in the mail}.

Way to go girls on all your hard work for baby Joy!

James, Dawn and Family said...

Hello- I luv them. Could I order lady bug and daisy. I'll send you cash or check via mail(you can e-mail total & address). Could I get by Oct 1st for my girls birthday. Praise GOD for the love they are showing.

Sally-Girl! said...

I will take one of the Aqua Floral. I think I have your email in my inbox somewhere.