Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update on Baby Joy and Baby Julie

Happy news! Baby Joy is out of the hospital and doing better! Thank you for praying. I will keep you posted whenever I have any news about her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And remember baby Julie who is listed with Love Without Boundaries here? She is listed as *URGENT* because she needs to be moved for surgery as soon as possible.

We went over the $5,000 goal for baby Joy by 21 blanket sets. With the triple match, that means we have raised $924 for baby Julie. She only needs $2,180 more to receive her heart surgery.
That means that if we can raise just $1,256 more, her surgery will be covered! Can we do it?! I'm thinking we can!!


4 comments:

Kristin Ferguson said...

Let's go for it! I'm in!!!

Are you ever going to comment on my blog again??? My self-worth also is shallowly dependent on receiving comments so get with it girlfriend!

Jean said...

YES WE CAN! (I think that's from Bob the builder!) What am I doing quoting Bob at my age!

It is incredible what you and your girls have done!! Seriously wonderful!!

Lori said...

You can do it, you can do it! No wait...GOD can do it, God can do it!!

Woooo hoooo!!

I'll be waiting to hear good news soon!

James, Dawn and Family said...

Got the blanket & pillow. They are too cute. My girls are gonna love it.