Thursday, May 13, 2010

Workshop Wonder

I'm back from my amazing, wonderful Amy Wenzel Photography Workshop. I had a blast! I kept wanting to pinch myself that I was actually THERE, like a real photographer, learning the trade (even though I had a toy camera compared to everyone else!). I learned so much and can't wait to put it into practice.


It was great fun meeting and sharing a room with Angie Arthur from I Heart Faces. She is so sweet and down to earth.

I will blog more later but right now I need to spend time with my sweet kiddos who keep saying, "I love you, Mommy. I missed you, Mommy." Awwww....

10 comments:

Kim K. said...

I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm sure your kiddos missed you a lot. Love them up!!

Ally said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip! I know it must have been amazing:) and how is that you got to room with Angie! bonus:)

Angie said...

OK - now you need to "wow" us with new photos...not that your other photos weren't awesome...they always "wow" me!

Kimberlie said...

I can't wait to see the results of all that learning! Glad you are home with your sweet treasures.

Kristin Ferguson said...

So, did someone unpack the house for you while you were gone? You know, if you moved to NC, Lisa and I would have been all over that. Of course, you would have had to homeschool our 7 children while we did it, so that may not turn out to the blessing it was intended to be. :)

Glad you had fun at the workshop--can't wait to "see" what you learned!

Kristin

sara said...

I can't wait to hear about all you have learned!!! so fun!

Lori said...

That is soooo stinkin' cool, Karin!! I can't wait to hear more!

Great pics!!

Glad you are back!! I missed you! :)



**My husband is making fun of my comment, just so you know. He's mean. Well, not really. Just relentless in harassing me about my blog habits.

Jean said...

How wonderful! That is so cool! You are already so good at photography- how could you be any better? I am excited to see more photos from you!!

So glad you had fun and BTW you are adorable!

momof3darlings said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and LEARN some awesomeness!

It couldn't have gone to a nicer lady either!

Lyn said...

So glad you had a great trip. Can't wait to see what you have learned.
Love,
Lyn