Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Hanging out

With all the big kids off at school all day, the little ones and Mommy had to figure out what to do with ourselves. After they helped me fold mangle clothes and empty the dishwasher, we headed outside.


Have swingset...life is good!

SaraGrace, the Insect Whisperer, catches a dragonfly (any idea how HARD that is?)

While the little kids were sleeping, I bribed, cajoled asked SaraGrace and Jordan to pose for some Coca Cola pictures. Then I tried out some of the Picnik edits available. I have found Picnik so much easier to use than Photoshop because I know very little about photography. Which color wash do you like the best?


Original Photo






Yes, she admitted with her head down , I had to ask SaraGrace to kiss Jordan.



9 comments:

Lori said...

The last picture is my very favorite! CUTE!!

Hey, after you get the big kids off to school tomorrow, bring the little ones over and we'll have coffee, k?

Kim K. said...

Just when I think they can't be any cuter, they are. Love the pics. Looks like you are settling into a familiar routine again. I'm so glad Katie is stay healthy!! Hugs!

Acceptance with Joy said...

beautiful! All of them!

Adeye said...

I LOVE what you did with those pics---absolutely stunning.

Angie said...

You take such awesome photos! I love the last photo...no idea what the coloring is called...but it's beautiful! You really should be a professional photographer in your spare time. Spare time...ha!

Sharon said...

Hope the girl's first day at school went well.

I love both poses! For the first pose, the coloring is best in the top picture in my opinion. Absolutely love the last picture! Adorable!!!

trustandobey said...

The 4th wash of the first pose and the 2nd wash of "the kiss" are my favorite. "Coke shots " are a great idea!

Beautiful Mess said...

How can you pick; they are all lovely with those cutie-pa-tooties in them!

Cari Bacon said...

Too Cute!! I'm a sucker for black & white pictures, but all the effects were really cool!