Tuesday, September 01, 2009

First Day of School for the Big Girls

Wah....

My big girls went off to school this morning. SaraGrace only had a one hour orientation, but she walked to the bus stop with all of us.

I was trying to take photos of everything so we could look back someday and remember all the details... And then the bus came and I didn't get a decent picture. Rats!


School shoes

New backpack

Can a girl have too many pairs of shoes?

"Please God, help us not to be scared."

We can do this!

Sisters are the best!

And to my bloggy friend who thought that a baseball hat would make Jake less attractive to the ladies when he is a teen....alas...I think we will have to come up with a better way to keep the girls away because.... (heehee) I don't think the hat will work!


10 comments:

Amy said...

SOOOO sweet!!

Holly said...

Precious, precious, precious.
And um no...the hat didn't work.
Try a bag over his head...with small holes cut for his eyes and nose! Just kidding!

Adeye said...

Unbelievable pics, friend.

LOVE the praying one--priceless!

Kim K. said...

Great idea with the shoe pictures. I'm going to have to borrow that one!! Hugs.

Lori said...

Oh my goodness...those pictures made me all teary-eyed! What PRECIOUS children! It makes my heart so joyful to see how they love each other! I'm sure they are kind and loving to each other every single minute of the day! *Don't burst my bubble!

Jake...he is adorable no matter what. Period.

Oh, and I love the shoes!! Your girls have very good fashion sense.

Angie said...

What are you talking about? You took awesome photos, as always. Oh, I love the photo of the girls praying together. So beautiful to see faith blossoming in children. And it does look like these sisters are pretty good friends.

trustandobey said...

Karin,
You NUT! I said baseball BAT (as in to use to beat the girls off), not HAT. My word...if that boy goes into sports(ie. baseball) he's doomed to be a complete heartthrob!
The pictures of the girls headed back to school are great!(I heart faces, I heart faces).
How great for them to pray for courage and strength together.
Lisa

Meredith said...

Love the shoes!!
You have to blow up the picture of the girls praying! So neat!

Maddie miss your girls real bad!!! And Jackson is insisting that you still live in Michigan...stubborn!:)

Hope the first day goes well for the girls and for you without the help!!! :)

The Ferrill's said...

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

McNew Family said...

You got some GREAT photos!!!