Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Kind of Math Equation

THIS


PLUS

THIS


EQUALS

One happy Mama!

I turned my computer on bright and early this morning, just in case Ryan might have contacted us during the night (his day). Sure enough, there was a post on his facebook page! And then...he sent me an instant message via Skype. Skype is my friend. Woooo!

I was able to chat with him for about half an hour. It was wonderful! He loves Korea so far. It makes it easier to have him over there if he likes it.

So life is good...he is okay.




11 comments:

trustandobey said...

Yeah Skype!!!Yeah Ryan!!! We could skype too! Do I need to mention anything or did you make an appointment???
Lisa
ps-Praising God for your peace of mind.

珍昕珍昕 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sara said...

yea!!! what did we ever do without cell phones and skype?!!!

Holly said...

Skype seriously rocks. Got us through Christmas without Daddy.

Cari said...

That's great news! Skype played a huge part in us keeping in contact with Selah, too. Technology is wonderful when it works!

Lori said...

That's so great!! What a blessing to be able to communicate like that. Love it!!

Ally said...

Technology! Isn't is wonderful:) Glad to hear he is safe and sound. I know you must be proud of him!

Kim K. said...

Skype is amazing. I'm so happy for you.

Kristin Ferguson said...

Now, if it was Starbucks in that mug of coffee then it would be MY kind of math equation! :)

OK, so Lisa, Adeye and I are getting together in South Hill, VA so you need to pack up your cuties and drive on down to join us!! I'll provide the STARBUCKS for all of us if you do! :)

Kristin

quilt-n-mama said...

Glad he made it there safely and all is going well. Skype is our friend too.\Blessings,
gayly

Adeye said...

How did I miss this post????

So glad you love Skype as much as I do :)

Happy son = happy mama!