Thursday, July 09, 2009

Fun at the Cabin


We love bunkbeds!




Jordan picks a daisy for Kate. He is her buddy.



This looks like she was posing because...she was.


Kate says, "Mom, will you smile me?" (This is her way of asking me to take a picture of her)

Jakey bravely sits in 3 inches of water on the steps of the pool

My nephew spent the day with us

This would have been a cool picture if not for the bathing beauty in the background.

"I'm gonna jump....I'm gonna jump..."

"Dang--I landed on the side of the pool!"



SaraGrace always finds a little friend to play with

Prune-y feet mean it's time to dry off

6 comments:

Kim K. said...

Woo hoo! The kiddos look like they are having a blast. Super pictures.

Cindy said...

Love the pool pictures, such beautiful and happy children! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your vacation with family!

Prayers for your brother in law and his family.

Lori said...

What fun!! The pics are amazing! You really know how to capture some great expressions! And your captions always crack me up. I just love your writing style.

Get a little bit of a sun tan for me! I rarely take the time to just sit by the pool...and we HAVE a pool!

angela said...

I'm saving the pennies for a camera.. I know, it will take a long time, but I am curious what kind of camera are you using and what lenses do you have. I am leaning towards a Nikon D90 ( but if the pennies don't accumulate fast enough we might end up with a D40, we'll see.)

Acceptance with Joy said...

ooops! I signed in under the wrong acocunt. I was the one asking about the camera.

Cami said...

Hey Mrs. Karin. Your kids are, I'll say it again, adorable! I totally forgot you lived in Michigan too. I love it here, but it does tend to get cold! The sun still beats down, as I am getting over the peeling of a sunburn right now!