Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sledding Fun


Zoey begged to go out in the snow. Having only one foot doesn't slow her down much.

Whee!

Jake hit a snow bump and ended up wearing it all over his face

Go, Jordan!!

Look at her go!

Zoey's hat fell off and Jake attempted to put it back on.
{Fail.}

Awww...but he's so cute.

Is there anything cuter than a little boy and his sled?

Maybe a little boy who always puts his boots on the wrong feet.

He-man, Jordan.

Jordan carried Zoey's sled up the hill for her countless times today.


"You're so nice to me, Jordan."

"Hey, Doey, how 'bout I gib you a wide?"

"Hmph. You too heavy, Doey."
"Oh, Dakey...you give up too easily."

"You haf to get off, Doey."
"Dakey...you need more muscles."

"Ok..I'm getting off."

"I'll just hop over to da hill."
"I not interested in dis conversation anymore."

Zoey...never one to give up easily, tries one more time for a free ride.






We don't need no stinkin' sleds!




Katie is no longer timid on the hill

"Dake...we hab a lot of fun, don't we?"
"Hee, hee, hee, Doey."


Then some crazy lady in her pajamas decided to join the fun.
{I have no idea who she is.}




You don't recognize me in my glasses right?
{Clark Kent pulled it off...}

12 comments:

Angie said...

So, when you don't have your glasses on, your Superwoman, right? Yeah...I'd say that's about right!

Kim K. said...

Super cute pictures. I've been eagerly waiting snow pics as I've been watching the weather out east. I'd have to agree about the Superwoman comment too.

trustandobey said...

I just want to know how your back side is feeling this morning???
Lisa
ps-Looks like a lot of fun!!!

Sean and Lisa said...

I have Jakey's twin...she always puts her shoes on backwards too and when I tell her they are on the wrong feet she says "oh that's ok". :)

Looks like snow much fun! Beautiful, precious kids!!
Much love!
Lisa

Lori said...

You are just as crazy as your kids! Looks like tons of fun...but really, weren't you freezing in your pjs? I mean, is it really that hard to put on a real pair of pants? Or is that your strict uniform for the duration of Christmas break? :)

Karin said...

hahaha...my kids went outside at a ridiculously early time of the morning and if I wanted to get pics, I had to just dash out there in my pj's. Surprisingly, I wasn't cold until I went down the hill and got all wet. It was about 38 degrees, so quite comfortable. :)

sara said...

oh my gosh, what great pictures!!! I think you actually made me miss snow just a teeny tiny bit...that's sayin' a lot!!!

Theanne... said...

You are Super Woman alright even in PJs...what is more perfect than happy kids in the snow...memories from 60 years ago pop into my head! What I love the best is how the kids help each other...and the enthusiasm! I would have liked to have seen them watching Mom sledding in her PJs...sometimes just being happy in the moment is the perfect thing to do!!!

James, Dawn and Family said...

Soo sweet!

Kristi said...

Love, love those pictures of the girls sledding with no sleds!
And Jordan helping Zoey out so much? Your heart must have been almost ready to burst!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, how this post brought a smile to my face, Karin! Happy New Year and happy sledding to you and yours. *grin*

trina said...

Love,love the pictures!! Wishing we had snow. :) trina