Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Human Pogo Stick

Miss Zoey decided yesterday that her walker was far too cumbersome and wanted to hop everywhere. I kept getting glimpses of her out of the corner of my eye and she was so fast at hopping that it reminded me of a pogo stick!

She wanted me to take her picture. So here she is, hopping across the room.
Boing! Boing! Boing!
Boing!
Sadly, by the end of the day, her good foot was hurting badly enough that she had to go back to using her walker today.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In other news...the 'triplets' have located the Santa hats.

"We wish you

a mewwy Christhmas,
We wish you a Mewwy Christhmas
We wish you
a Mewwy Christhmas

and
a Happy New Yew.
Good Tidings we bwing
to you and your kin

Good tidings for

CHRISTHMAS
and a HAPPY NEW YEW!

10 comments:

Lori said...

Well for goodness sakes...those pics are just SYRUPY SWEET. You live in a marshmallow world, don't you? Perfectly picturesque children...happy and wholesome all the time. I know your type.

Bahahahahaha!!

James, Dawn and Family said...

LUV IT!

Theanne... said...

Zoey is so wonderfully energetic...you are so fortunate that she tries so hard even if sometimes it doesn't work out as planned...the singing "triplets" are wonderful!!!

Angie said...

Awesome photos of your triplets!! Zoey...she just amazes me.

Kim K. said...

Your blog always brings a smile to my face. Zoey is such an inspiration. How sweet are your "sweeties" in their matching Santa hats!!

sara said...

oh my word, that was the cutest post ever!!!

yea, Zoey! she looks so good. Tell her I feel her pain...I went and exercised last night and can hardly move...ugh!

tinacd said...

Beautiful! (and handsome :) )

Lyn said...

That is so sweet! Merry Christmas to your little people!! That Zoey girl is amazing me!
Love,
Lyn

Gretchen said...

Awww...love the pics. Just got my card yesterday. It turned out so great! Miss you. Maybe a phone call is in order this week. Big hugs!

Kristin Ferguson said...

You go Pogo Zoey! What boundless energy that girl has!

The Santa photos are excellent and oh so cute as always! Precious memories being made in the Prunty home!