Sunday, December 06, 2009

Walking in a Winter Wonderland



We woke up to a gorgeous snowfall this morning. I ran outside in photographer euphoria. About twenty minutes later, I realized my neighbors might find it strange that I was running around the yard in my red plaid pajamas and Ryan's black lace up boots (because I had no idea where my snow boots were). I am always amazed at the beauty that God creates around me.














Our drive to church was amazing. We oohed and aahed all the way there. SaraGrace, who tends to be very expressive, said it looked like we were driving in a snow tunnel. She asked me to be sure to take pictures so that she could remember how beautiful it was. I took the photos through the front window of the van, so they are a bit cloudy--but you can still get the idea. Jeff was following me in his car and was rather perturbed about how I would suddenly slow down to take photos. hee....







The kids had a blast playing in the snow until after dark.





I'm so bummed that this photo is blurry.



Don't eat yellow snow, Jake.