Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Fun


Here they come!




Since it was Zoey and Kate's first Christmas, they opened the first gift.


"Why do I have the feeling there is nothing for me under the tree?"



Zoey and Kate check out their new adoption story books



If you are drinking coffee and reading this, please swallow before you look at the next photo, to avoid spewing.






Ryan reaction to the gag gift we got him

Bedlam and chaos reigned






Time to open stockings!

Contemplating the possibility of eating his candy cane without drooling



Checking out the M&M candy cane while SaraGrace struggles with hers


"I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm not getting squat this year."





Princess shoes

Sparkly earrings

Little girls who now have a family



Katie-bug has a new bunny to love

And Daddy has another little girl to love

Mommy loves her, too

Borrowing SaraGrace's cool velvet gloves

Zoey's turn to try them on


"Give me horsey ride, Mama."

"No, Jakie. I don't want to take a nap and I don't want you kissing me, even though Mommy wanted you to do it for a photo op."