Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Life

Today is Easter. What a special day! Thank you, Jesus, for all you have done for us!

Today was my Grandma's birthday. She would have been 94. She has been with Jesus for 10 years.

Today our sweet Chloe, was baptized.

So precious.

I will let the photos speak for themselves.

Stepping into the water

"I want everyone to know that I love Jesus."

"but I don't like getting water up my nose."

Down into the water

because of Jesus

Up out of the water

into New Life...

...abundant and freely received

But paid with great price by Jesus

"Thank you, Jesus, for redeeming me!"

13 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah, Chloe!! So happy for your baptism!

Kim K. said...

What a blessed Easter.

Tesseraemum said...

Happy Happy Easter!!
Awesome Chloe!!!!

Anne Devlin said...

Happy Easter - yea, Chloe!!!

sara said...

oh my, I have tears in my eyes. There is nothing better than seeing our children choose the free gift of salvation thru Christ!! What a wonderful moment!

Lyn said...

That is so beautiful!!! Way to go Chloe!!!
Love,
Lyn

Sharon said...

What an awesome Easter you had. Chloe is such a precious girl! Happy Easter to you all!

Chris said...

Blessings Chloe!

Shonni said...

What a special day for her. Precious!!

Jo's Corner said...

What a Blessing! I'm so happy for you, Chloe!

James, Dawn and Family said...

YEA CHLOE!!! Blessings!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Beautiful!! My three "bigs" were baptized on an Easter Sunday many years ago . . . it's a precious life changing memory! Congratulations Chloe!

Blessings~

Tina

Colleen said...

The perfect day for a baptism! So happy for you, Chloe! God Bless You!