....we wouldn't be seeing Boston again for awhile...
The neurologist that SaraGrace needed to see had an opening today. I found out about it yesterday, a few hours after we got home with Katie. I asked how long we would have to wait to see the doctor if we turned down today's appointment.
Thankfully, a good night's sleep had improved my fogged out brain and the trip was uneventful. SaraGrace has developed some tics that are bugging her enough that she asked me to make them go away. Poor kid. Our family doctor always makes us see a specialist for
Poor little Katie is still a bit peaked today. She is running a fever from the surgery and just isn't feeling herself. Her leg is hurting quite a bit and she is needing t*lenol for that. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for her.
I didn't take my camera so I used my phone for a couple pics.