Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Joy, Joy, Our Hearts are Full of Joy!

Sweet baby Joy.

Look at her! Oh my goodness...what a punkin.'

And no...we have no plans to adopt her... Sadly, she is one of many little ones who need families.

My girls were hard at work all day busily sewing. We are almost done and hope our BIG REVEAL will be tomorrow. They have been talking today about how much money they hope to raise for baby Joy.

And they finished off the day by seeing this picture, which made all their hard work worthwhile. They asked me to print her photo so it can go up on our refrigerator.

What a great idea!

6 comments:

Kristin Ferguson said...

I want her!!! How can I go get her???

I think it's so neat that your girls have such a heart for helping out baby Joy! So heartwarming!

Cari said...

I can hardly wait for the reveal and to see this little darling get the help she needs.

Deanna, (aka Dj, and Deej.) said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see what the girls are making!
*sidenote- I totally dreamt about seeing a boogery-nosed Jake in a preschool lastnight. I woke up this morning laughing to myself. I wonder where I would've gotten that boogery-nosed image from? LOL

trustandobey said...

Karin,
Can you post the necessary information on her in case someone wants to pursue adopting her? I know that can be impossible but thought I would ask.
Lisa

James, Dawn and Family said...

I can't wait to see. She is beautiful! I luv that your girls have caught CHRIST's love.

Karmen said...

WOW ... I was following threads on old Morning Star Family Home posts and came upon this and just cried and cried. That is my little girl that was the one God sent little "angels" to fight for until we could get to her. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! We are so humbled and grateful!

Karmen
www.babybernacchi.com