Saturday, December 20, 2008

Travel Approval!

I returned home from running errands today to find a message on our answering machine from our adoption agency. Our travel approvals have arrived! Our agency is tentatively scheduling us to leave Dec. 31 or Jan. 1st. ACK! I was not expecting such short notice. We will be spending the rest of the weekend scrambling to find flights. We will hopefully know on Monday if the dates are firm or not.

Zoey and Kate...just a bit longer, sweet girls, and then you will be in Mommy and Daddy's arms!

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

I am so excited for you! What agreat way to start the new year!

Lynsay said...

Yippeee!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Do you need any help from our end? So excited that in a few short weeks the girls will be going home!!!

masnocab said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to see pictures of the girls in your arms!

~ Cari B.

mncfi said...

Congratulations - this is wonderful news. We will pray that all your last minute preparations just fall into place, and that your little girls' hearts are open to their new life and beautiful new family. Have fun in China! I guess it will be pretty chilly over there now.
Love Fi

2China4Ayla said...

Oh my goodness....what wonderful news. I cannot wait to follow along and see Kate and Zoe with their family.