Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank You to Our Country's Great Veterans

Ryan's Homecoming 037

How do you thank someone who has put his life between yours and the enemy? I'm not sure it's possible.

But we can show our veterans we are grateful by appreciating the freedoms that they have fought so hard for us to enjoy.

We can pray that they all get moments like this...

Ryan's Homecoming 083

And that their families will see this in their homes...

Ryan's Homecoming 093

and this...

Ryan's Homecoming 090

Thank you...to all the men and women who are currently serving our country and for all of those who have served in the past. I am especially grateful to my son, Ryan, who is currently serving in Korea, my grandpa who served in WWII and my cousin, Jim, who gave his life in Iraq on Thanksgiving day 2006.