Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

IMG_0143_edited-1_Thanksgiving

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving today. Treasure those memories you are making with your families and friends. To all of you who have loved ones serving in the milit*ry, I'm sending you a big hug. I'm sure, like me, your heart is aching for the one who is spending the day alone across the ocean. {Happy Thanksgiving, Ryan! We love you!}

And now, as a special treat, Jeff and I spent a great deal of time and effort preparing a special photo for you.

197_edited-1_picnik_Thanksgiving_goofy


Give me a break...there was no corresponding pilgrim hat for women! And truth be told, Thanksgiving is always shared with Christmas decorations at our house so this photo is an accurate representation of our family. Hee!

8 comments:

Lynsay said...

It's official, it is going on my fridge. Just wish I had a corny movie line to go with! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim K. said...

Have a splendid Thanksgiving! Have a super day with your kiddos.

Kimberlie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Karin! I love this holiday but mostly because tonight, the Christmas lights go on around town and the beautiful time of year has begun. :)

Wife of the Pres. said...

Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to your family! Love the photo; you guys are an adorable couple truly!

James, Dawn and Family said...

Luv it!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

trustandobey said...

I think an eagle feather and a little warpaint on you would have looked really nice as well:)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Lisa

Gretchen said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Praying that Ryan had a great day too. Love you!

Heidi Reitz said...

Happy Thanksgiving Karin. Loved your card. The hats are adorable. Would you mind sharing where you found the images? I would like to send my son a card of our family. He is studying in Shanghai this semester and this is the first major holiday he has not been with us. I think a card would cheer us all up.
Thanks!
Heidi