Monday, October 10, 2011

A Little Excitement Around Here

A few weeks ago, I got a very exciting email from a staff member at Give Kids the World.
{GKTW is where we stayed when we were in Florida on SaraGrace's Make-A-Wish trip.} Anyhoo...the staff member had stumbled across my blog and contacted me to ask if I would be willing to let them use any of my photos.

Seriously?

I was totally flattered...excited...thrilled because I know that they have volunteer staff who use some very nice equipment to take advertising photos for them.

So I sent her some.

Today she sent me their first completed project--a large banner with SaraGrace's picture on it. It's so cute! And because I love to advertise for GKTW, I am going to post the photo she sent me as well as encourage you to go check out their website. It is not part of Make-A-Wish, but MAW sends a lot of their kids there. GKTW is only for families who have a child with a life-threatening health condition. We loved our time there--so many amazing children and families. GKTW depend on volunteers and donations to keep operating. It would be such a great place to volunteer for a day if you were in FL on vacation.
They have some more advertising projects that they told me they would share with me in November. I can't wait to see them!

15 comments:

Dianne said...

AWESOME!!!! :)

Kimberlie said...

Wow! Wonderful!!!

Kim K. said...

How fantastic! Congrats, SaraGrace.

Sharon said...

Karin, this is just the coolest thing!!! SaraGrace looks SOOO cute! This will be lots of fun!

sara said...

very cool!!!

Sean and Lisa said...

How cool is that?!

And just look at SaraGrace rockin' that banner! :)

Jean said...

Oh I love it!!
Yay Saragrace and her Mommy!!

Too cool!!

Lori said...

Oh, how COOL!!

Shonni said...

That is so cool!!! And it is a wonderful picture!!

James, Dawn and Family said...

COMPLETLY AWESOME!!!

Jo's Corner said...

I have heard SO much about that place and it's always good! It's pretty well known. What an awesome thing for SaraGrace! Now she's Famous! Can I get her autograph?? Oh, and the photographers, too? ; D

Theanne and Baron said...

AWESOME! Way to go Sara Grace and Mom!

Emily C. Reynolds said...

How adorable! SaraGrace must be so excited! I love following your family's journey. Every post is so inspiring.

Grace said...

Aww, that is amazing, beautiful models. We are going there for Tommy's wish trip in Dec. We will be on the lookout for any pictures of your kids. Sincerely,
Grace

arvanah said...

That's GREAT! :D