Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What a difference a day makes!

Thank you so much for praying for Molly! Today was much better. She didn't cry at all and told me that every time she is afraid, she asks Jesus to help her - and He does. I had lunch with her at school yesterday and she loved it.

She went willingly, without tears, to the bus stop today and is learning the valuable lesson that God is there for her when she needs His help and He is 'making her brave.'

She stuck to me like glue when she got home from school, saying she wanted to use all of her time to hang out with me since she doesn't get to see me as much anymore. She is such a sweet child. I remember being so afraid to adopt her because I thought having four kids would push me over the edge. God reassured me that Molly would be a very special child, and wow...what a blessing she is!

I talked briefly to Molly's teacher yesterday who told me that she adopted a daughter from Korea over 20 years ago. How cool that God gave Molly a teacher with some experience adopting a child from a foreign country.

God is good - all the time.