Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Someday My Prince Will Come

But for today, I only have a frog.


"COME HERE LITTLE FWOGGIE...YOU CANNOT ESCAPE MY CLUTCHES."



"HE'S MINE!



"OH AWRIGHT, I'LL KISS YOU BUT I DON'T THINK YOU'LL TURN INTO A PRINCE."



"PWAY WIF ME! YOU CAN BE MY BEST BUDDY!"



THIS IS WHY FOUR YEAR OLD'S SHOULDN'T HAVE PETS.



"HI FWOGGIE, I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU AND ROCK YOU TO SWEEP."



FROGGIE IS THINKING, 'MAYBE IF I PLAY DEAD, THE PRINCESS WILL LEAVE ME ALONE."

Froggie did make a few mad dashes for freedom only to be captured once more by a very determined four year old. He took his admonishment with grace.



"DON'T YOU DARE HOP AWAY FROM ME AGAIN, MISTUH."

Little froggie has kept SaraGrace entertained for hours. She wants to play with him until her big sisters come home from school. She named him Sara. Him. She picked up froggie's front leg, examined it closely and said, 'I wike you nails.' Thankfully, she didn't want to paint them. She is carefully 'watering' him every five minutes to keep him wet and happy. This frog will have an adventure to tell his family about tonight.

No animals were severely harmed in the creating of this post. Amphibian in question will be let go after a few more hours of being treated to 'best buddy' status by SaraGrace.