Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring has Sprung


Spring is coming to Massachusetts! I am so excited to see daffodils and crocus' flowers, grass greening up and a few buds on the trees. It was nice enough yesterday to try to feed the swans, so we headed over to the bog with bread.

We soon found out that Mama swan is nesting, so only Daddy swan swam over to see us. It will be fun to see the babies when they hatch. The kids had fun just running around and watching the waterfall. And I took a boatload of photos.




"I have a secret to tell you, Katie-bug."

"You can't catch me!"


"Mom, take a picture of me sleeping on this gate."


Checking out the waterfall from the safety of the bridge


"Yep...you caught me eating the bread that is supposed to be for the swans."
Little boys, rocks and water are a perfect combination


Climbing hills takes lots of concentration

Falling down is just as fun as climbing