Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring has Sprung


Spring is coming to Massachusetts! I am so excited to see daffodils and crocus' flowers, grass greening up and a few buds on the trees. It was nice enough yesterday to try to feed the swans, so we headed over to the bog with bread.

We soon found out that Mama swan is nesting, so only Daddy swan swam over to see us. It will be fun to see the babies when they hatch. The kids had fun just running around and watching the waterfall. And I took a boatload of photos.




"I have a secret to tell you, Katie-bug."

"You can't catch me!"


"Mom, take a picture of me sleeping on this gate."


Checking out the waterfall from the safety of the bridge


"Yep...you caught me eating the bread that is supposed to be for the swans."
Little boys, rocks and water are a perfect combination


Climbing hills takes lots of concentration

Falling down is just as fun as climbing



11 comments:

Holly said...

oh my word Karin! Stop time! Your littles are just growing up! I can see the difference in their growth just since winter left us!
Katie bug indeed! She is a little lady now! and Jakey! Well, all of them really, but...wow! Precious littles are getting big!
I can't wait to see them enjoying the wonders of Disney together! :)

Lori said...

Oh my stars, those pictures are amazing!! All your kiddos are so stinkin' adorable!! But I gotta say...Jake just really knows how to express himself for the camera. Wow. His personality just jumps out of those photos!!

Kristin Ferguson said...

I enjoyed your glimpse of MA Spring through photos. I'm in Myrtle Beach helping chaperone a middle school leadership retreat and it's freezing!!! I think it's only going to get up to 58 today! Oh, and going AWOL is totally necessary sometimes--don't worry about it!!!

Kristin

Sharon said...

LOVE the pictures!!! I'm also excited about spring. Thanks for sharing! :)

仲亨 said...

與其爭取不可能得到的東西,不如善自珍惜運用自己所擁有的........................................

James, Dawn and Family said...

My heart melts. You have such an eye for both their inner and outer beauty. Little Jake is gonna break LOTS of hearts.

Shonni said...

What fun it must have been to get outside and enjoy the glories of spring and children!!!

Jean said...

Love your crew and love the pics! jake and Anna would get along great! She would be eating the bread, too!

How fun to welcome spring!

Kim K. said...

What a beautiful day with your sweet kiddos. Katie's hair is getting so LONG!! Rumors have it that we may hit upper 60s and possibly 70 this week in West MI! Bring it on!!

mom2-4boys said...

Great pictures!!! Glad to see you are enjoying the New England weather.

trustandobey said...

Karin,
These are great shots! Sprintime in New England is wonderful, almost as nice as fall.Still praying for Disney to work out:)
Lisa