Friday, February 01, 2008

Something you don't see every day....

Jordan has been filling up a backpack lately with trucks, blocks and all other toys that he wants to hoard and keep his siblings from touching. It is quite comical to see him lugging the thing all over the house. The other day, he fell over, rolled onto his back and then couldn't get up due to the weight of the backpack. I snapped a few pictures before I helped him back to his feet.


I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!

Our oldest son, Ryan, decided to try riding a bull at a local rodeo a few weeks ago. YES, it was a REAL bull. And yes, I DID watch, signed the release...and prayed a lot. He stayed on for 3.15 seconds and didn't hurt himself. I took video but am waiting for pictures from my Mom who also watched. I do have this one shot of the 'cowboy' before he rode.