Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!


Xin Nian Kuai Le--OR--Happy New Year!!! February 5th is the start of Chinese New Year and is a holiday that everyone in China looks forward to very much. It is a family holiday and everyone tries to 'go home' for time with family. I received some adorable pictures of 'my' foster care kids the other day and thought I would share them. They brought a huge smile to my face as I saw proud foster parents showing off their little ones, all wearing brightly colored, traditional Chinese outfits. They are so cute--and Dr. Joyce Hill said it was a Herculean effort to get them to sit still enough for a photo! How awesome to know that these precious ones have a family to celebrate with! We are so grateful to our foster parents who give of themselves so selflessly.

MY LITTLE BUDDY, NICHOLAS

Sweet Matthew needs a sponsor if you are interested. Sponsorship is $35 per month with the sponsor receiving a report every other month.