Thursday, November 06, 2008

Little Artist

Taylor babysat for me the other day while a ran some errands and when I returned, I was greeted by a grinning Jordan.

His shirt had some strange markings on it, and when I leaned over to check them out, he proudly lifted his shirt to show me this...


Before I could ask who had done this dirty deed, I turned him around to see his back...

...and noticed that the perpetrator had written her initals there! I cracked up!! Her name is too long for her to write at this point, so she writes SG for SaraGrace. She wrote it backwards, but it's there.

She hasn't realized that when you want to draw on your brother with a marker, it is wise not to sign your initals.

6 comments:

~Cassie said...

Hi Karin!

It looks like Sara Grace was having fun coloring on Jordan! I miss you guys and wish we could see you all more often!

~Cassie

2China4Ayla said...

Oh, how I love your SG! The smiles that girl brings to my heart are a piece of Heaven. I would sure love to meet you all in person someday. By the way when do you think you are traveling for little Miss Zoe?

Keith and Kelly said...

I see you got an updated picture on Baby Sinh. Do you know more about her? I have been praying for her since the spring of 07 when our agency asked us to pray, but I have never heard an update, except what I read on your blog. Please let me know if you know anything. Thanks, Kelly (eckertkelly@hotmail.com)

Karin said...

We miss you, too, Cassie! I have been thinking about you all a lot lately.

Karin said...

I'm sorry, I don't have any new updates on Sinh. I received this picture several months ago along with a note saying that she is still alive and is walking and talking. It makes me so sad to know that her heart can't be healed.

Karin said...

SG brings a smile to my heart every time I think of her. She totally cracks me up!