Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sometimes You Just Shake Your Head

It will come as no surprise that SaraGrace found herself the object of discipline the other night. I gave her the usual talk about how I love her and I want to help her make good choices - therefore I must discipline her.

Later, as I tried to tuck her bouncing body into bed, she threw her arms around me and said, "Thank you, Mommy, for helping me make good choices. You are da best Mommy in da world. Thank you for getting me in trouble so I can be fun to be around. Oh, thank you, thank you, Mommy." I couldn't believe my ears! None of my kids have ever thanked me for disciplining them! And lest you think she was just buttering me up, no, that is her true feeling about it. She is so passionate about everything. I love that little imp!

And speaking of imps, here are Jake's latest pictures.