Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Belated Gotcha Day, SaraGrace!


Friday was SaraGrace's third Gotcha Day. It was our mutual Gotcha Day, because we got her - but she also 'got' our hearts.

She loves princess clothes. Animals. Rainbows. Hugs. Kisses. Her family. And drama. Lots and lots of drama.

She often says with a big smile and great passion, "I LOVE my family. I'm so glad Jesus gave me a family." She often tells us that we are the best parents in the whole world. She regularly calls me "my sweetie-pie Mommy." God has given her great spirit, and due to that passionate nature, she is well aquainted with the time-out chair. (wry grin)

She refers to herself as 'your little honey" or "spitfire" depending on her mood. She is a study in contrasts and keeps us on our toes. We adore her and are so thankful to God for blessing our lives with this little punkin!