Friday, March 14, 2008


We have enjoyed two spring days in a row--especially today. The kids were able to get out and get some sun on their faces. Hooray!


Now if I can only get Jake and Jordan to stop taking their diapers off during their naps, all will be right with the world. ha! Today, when I went in their room, they were both in Jake's bed. Jake was naked and Jordan had stripped down to his diaper (at least he kept his on this time!). Jake had thrown his dirty diaper over the rail and wiped the rest of what was sticking to his bottom, on his sheets. Gross. He looked up when I entered the room, and flashed me a big grin. Augh...the kid is irresistible! I can't get mad at him! I lifted him up and took him across the room to clean him off and put a new diaper on him. He looked up at me, gave me another mischievous smile, eyes twinkling, and said, 'Ba, ba, bone." (Translation, "Bad to the bone.") Of course, I cracked up even more, while big brother, Jordan, let out his breath in a sigh of relief that Mommy wasn't mad.

In Zoey Faith news, our agency received our approval from China in writing yesterday! Until then, our approval was only verbal. Relief....ahhh.... We sent our paperwork yesterday to USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services). We will be waiting for months for approval from them before our paperwork can go to China.