Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Smile for the camera!


I have no news yet on Sinh, but think I am overdue for sending some updated pictures of little Jake. He is a ham but is really hard to photograph. He's either squinting in advance of the flash, or crawling away before I can get a picture taken. He is an absolute delight...full of fun and is constantly imitating us. He is especially fond of letting out high pitched shrieks in church (sigh) which either amuse or annoy depending on who is sitting in front of us. haha Big brother, Jordan, takes his role very seriously and is always on the look-out for any small objects lying around that baby Jake could choke on. So cute! The boys are opposites in personality--Jordan is quiet and serious, while Jake is um...NOT. He is smiley and takes great delight in making lots of loud noises.


"Yep, I'm always getting into the cupboards..."


Jordan says, "Mom, I'm trying to get Jacob to stay on my lap but the little bugger is slippery."

"Well, I do declare, I believe that child is wearing underwear on her head!" (Let's hope it was a clean pair.)

Jordan proudly rides his bike