Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Exciting news!


I know that some of you were touched by the plight of the precious kids at Hermano Pedro Hospital in Guatemala. If you are interested in meeting any of the children in person, here is your big chance!



There will be a mission trip from June 25, to July 2. I know this is late notice, but I still wanted to let you know. If you would like more information, you can contact Melissa@theshepherdscrook.org and she can fill you in. The cost of the trip would be your plane ticket, plus about $30 per day for food and lodging. They have a hotel reserved for those who will be coming to help.



They will be working with the children at Hermano Pedro (where Alex is), a few other orphnages, and also with Amor del Nino, where Hannah and Jose are.

If any of you go, please give all the kids a hug for me and bring me some pictures!