Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Music Class

The kids came up with a new way to play today after school was done. Music class!  
We don't need no stinkin' teacher.
Ha.


Kate breaks out a highly sophisticated drum set

Then she switched to lead singer with a pencil/drumstick that doubled as a microphone




They sang at a decibal previously unheard in the New England region

"Jake, you're killin' me here."

They were having so much fun that I decided to ask if they were interested in piano lessons.  I had never seriously considered teaching them myself because I assumed that they wouldn't cooperate when it came time to practice.

Well, shame on me!

They were very eager, so three of them had a lesson today and one was very sad to have missed it.  So....we'll see how it goes. 



4 comments:

godhasnoproblems said...

Oh my goodness! Too darn cute! Especially the pictures of Kate covering her ears at Jake's accordian playing! Ha ha. I'd be saving that one somewhere special...it's just too adorable!

Kim K. said...

Your blog is always the perfect way to start my morning. Love the band pics. Have fun with piano lessons. We started Josie this fall. It's taken awhile for her to be excited about practicing.

Lori said...

Hahaha, I love it!

And I didn't know that you play the piano! How fabulous! Definitely teach those little kiddos all you know while they're still interested.

We will be expecting an online recital!

Gabriel O relógio do futuro said...

hi, like to read books? then will read the best science fiction book of the day!
if you want to read is there -----> http://livrorelogiodofuturo.blogspot.com.br/